Harlo is the proud recipient of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR 2017 Muse Creative Awards!
This is thrilling news for our team - we work really, really hard to do great creative work, and the Muse Creative Awards are a global entity. Winning recognition at this scale is a huge honor, and we could not be more proud of the creativity, strategic thinking, and detailed execution that our team has put into these projects, and to be recognized for our hard work is a fantastic feeling.
The specific awards we took home this year are:
PLATINUM (1st Place) - Social Media Campaign: Baskin-Robbins At Home "American Sweetness"
PLATINUM (1st Place) - Experimental Video: Fetzer Vineyards "Sounds of Craft"
ROSE GOLD (3rd Place) - Microsite: Les Mills "BODYPUMP100"
ROSE GOLD (3rd Place) - Advertising Campaign: Fetzer Vineyards "Sounds of Craft"
We would like to thank our incredible clients at Boardwalk Frozen Treats, Fetzer Vineyards, and Les Mills for putting their trust in our team - it is because of you that we get to come to work each day and do what we love, so THANK YOU all for being excellent partners and for keeping us busy!
High-fives also go out to Creative Director Michael Manny, who led all four projects, and to our talented and dedicated teams in San Francisco and Portland who brought these projects to life. It truly was a team effort, and now it's a team celebration!
About the Muse Awards
The Muse Creative Awards represent an international annual competition for creative professionals who inspire through concept, writing or design, whether through traditional or electronic media. “We wish to recognize the singular achievements of small and medium-sized firms, and the creative professionals who represent the heart and soul of the global marketing communications industry,” said Kenjo Ong, co-managing director for the Muse Creative Awards. “Harlo’s accomplishments illustrate their creativity, skill, passion, and dedication to their artworks and serves as an inspiration to agencies and brands alike.”
Muse Creative Awards is administered and judged by International Awards Associates (IAA) and a carefully selected, prestigious panel of internationally-recognized creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets competition standards for excellence.
Grand Jury Panel
This year’s Jury Panel includes 47 renowned, experienced, and brand new Judges from 19 countries worldwide. Judges hail from leading companies in the creative industry from all corners of the globe, and include professionals from such power brands as Guinness World Records, Grayling, Ogilvy & Mather, Grey, etc.
The 2017 Muse Creative Awards Grand Jury Panel is composed of:
- Aleksandr Tikhonov, Director, Contorra Family, Russia
- Alessandro Miasi, Senior Creative, A-Tono dmcs, Italy
- Alex Tan, Creative Director, Nokua Design – Malaysia
- Andrea Foresi, Senior Creative, Art Director, Ogilvy & Mather – United Kingdom
- Anthony Jones, Creative Director, Upp B2B – United Kingdom
- Birger Linke, Group Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather - China
- Brad Abrahams, Creative Director and Filmmaker, Curator Pictures – United States
- Claudia Goergen, Managing Director, FILMUNIQUE Medienproduktion GmbH – Germany
- Dan May, Associate Professor of Art and Design, University of Nebraska- Kearney – United States
- Daniel da Hora, CCO, DH,LO Creative Boutique - Brazil
- David Valenzia, Creative Director, ThoughtLab LLC, United States
- Deepti Kshirsagar, Founder, WOW Design Pvt. Ltd. – India
- DJ Summitt, Motion Designer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise – United States
- Echo Chernik, Advertising Illustrator, Echo-x llc – United States
- Fabiano Sanroma, CEO, Menttoo – Brazil
- Felix Genzmer, Global Creative Director, Group IDD Seoul – South Korea
- Graeme Hall, Creative Director, iFour – United Kingdom
- Greg Abel, Founder, Tailfin – United States
- Greg Wixted, Chief Amazement Officer, Global iLabs Ltd – United Kingdom
- HuiMin Su, Creative Director, HMSUEDesign – China
- Jarvis Grant, Imaging Specialist, Jarvis Grant Imaging – United States
- Jimmy Landaburu, Creative / Senior Art Director, Creacional AAG / Carat Dentsu - Ecuador
- Jing Liu, Art Director, Moving Station - China
- Joe Hui, Project Manager – Malaysia
- Jon Meakin - Global Business Development Director, Grayling – United States
- Jon Reil, VP, Creative Director, MullenLowe U.S. – United States
- Junjie "Jake" Zhang, Professor of Animation, Savannah College of Art and Design – Hong Kong
- Jurij Plavnik, Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory – Italy
- Kyle Johnson, Principle/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs, United States
- Leonardo Zakour, CEO & Interaction Designer, BONS – Germany
- Leopat Magnus, Art Director, Infinit – Portugal
- Leslie Walsh, Creative Director / Founder, Gifted Creative Group LLC – United States
- Maria Afroditi Patsi, Creative Director, Patsi® Art & Design - Greece
- Masanori Eto, Creative Director, ADBRAIN Inc. – Japan
- Matthew Fitz-Henry, Founder | CEO, Genome – United States
- Mel Hsieh, Film Director & Visual Artist, AniMel Studio - Taiwan
- Michael Russo, Chief Creative Officer, RUSSO Branding Agency, United States
- Nikolina Popovic, Creative Drector, Grey – Qatar
- Patrizia Burra, Professional Photographer MQEP (Master qualified European Photographer), Patrizia Burra Photography - Italy
- Philipp Nottelmann, Visual Designer, Nottelmann Art Direction (Design Studio) - Germany
- Romaicia Naser, Creative Director, Kukoon Media Inc. – Canada
- Samantha Fay, SVP Global Brand Strategy, Guinness World Records – United Kingdom
- Shangning Wang, Freelance Designer, Business Owner – United States
- Tom Koszyk, CEO/Founder, Hologram - Poland
- Vidya Sharma, Director & Partner, Rocketscience Lab – India
- WenJun Zhou, Founder & Design Director, 524 Studio – China
- Zhonghao Wu, University Professor, Zaozhuang University (ZZU) – China
Entries in all 183 categories were rated according to rigorous standards. During the blind judging process, the panelists worked to identify the most innovative and creative concepts, the strongest executions, and the highest quality in messaging. Winners were selected in a broad scope of categories, from broadcast and print to social media and emerging platforms.
Participation of International Brands
Numerous entries from international brands and top agencies from around the world were received for this year’s award program. The amount of time and passion dedicated to producing such astonishing works is truly admirable. Entries submitted by agencies for companies and brands such as Walt Disney Pictures, Samsung, McDonald's, KFC, Paypal, Herbalife, Jaguar, BMW, MINI, Grammy Awards, Sony Pictures, Macao Tourism, and Lionsgate Entertainment are among some of the winners from this year’s award.
This year's Muse Creative Awards competition’s entries hailed from 35 countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
“Winning a Muse Creative Award is a significant career accomplishment for the recipients,” Ong said. “With vetted panelists, tough criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only the best entries received recognition. The creative work this year was truly outstanding and inspiring.”
As a team, we are thrilled to be recognized by the Muse Creative Awards, and look forward to submitting fresh and innovative work in 2018!
If you want to know more about our creative digital services feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org